Questions About Workers’ Compensation Law
- How does a doctor’s impairment rating affect the value of my case?
- What is the maximum value that I can receive for each body part injured?
- What is my compensation rate?
- What should I do if the insurance carrier offers me a settlement offer for my case?
- Can I file a workers’ compensation claim in South Carolina if my accident occurred in another state or I am not a South Carolina resident?
- How long do you have to file a claim for benefits?
- If I have been injured at work, what is the first thing I should do?