|Question: I am Currently on Sick Leav...
If you want to describe your situation and ask if you might have a disability claim, scroll to the bottom of this screen until you see a box, and tell us about yourself there.
Most people don't notice the following, so I am going to start making it in larger and larger type until most people start following the suggestions. If you are the sort of person who reads instructions, I apologize:
If you want a high quality answer, please be sure to include these facts about yourself:
2. Grade you finished in school.
3. The sort of work you have done.
4. What your diagnoses are; that is, what problems the doctor says you have.
5. What limitations you have because of your problems. This means what you cannot do at work because of your problems. Problems standing, sitting, using your hands, concentrating should be mentioned, as well as any problems attending work because of any psychological condition.
6. Your city and state.
7. Any other information that you believe is relevant.
8. Your specific question.
This site is maintained by Paul McChesney, an attorney who has been practicing disability law for around 25 years in North and South Carolina.
If the subject of disability is important to you, or if you want to find out more about us, you should explore the rest of this site. To do so, go to our homepage, Carolina-disability.com.
Please don't take anything on this site as legal advice! Nor should you take any action, or fail to take any action, based on any communication provided through this site. Before doing that, it would be wise to sit down and talk to an attorney in his or her office. Please also see our disclaimer at this link: Disclaimer. We want to be as helpful as we can be on a website; please thank us by doing this.